Dinglong Group Expects Growth for 2022
According to cninfo.com.cn, Dinglong group expects growth for its business in 2022.
From January 1, 2022, to December 31, 2022, Dinglong expects net profits attributable to shareholders of the listed company to be RMB 375 million (US$55.36 million) – RMB 405 million (US$59.79 million), up 76%-90% compared to the same period last year.
Net profits after deducting non-recurring gains and losses, the company has made up to RMB 333 million (US$49.16 million)-RMB 363 million (US$53.59 million), up 61%-76% compared to the same period last year.
The main reasons for such growth include:
- Fast development of semiconductor new materials business, which revenue is expected to be RMB 540 million (US$72 million), up 20% year-over-year.
- Compatible printer/copier consumables business profit increased significantly compared to the same period last year, with a revenue of almost RMB 2.2 billion (US$78 million). Thanks to the advantages of its complete industrial chain layout, the revenue and the scale of profitability of the upstream color chemical toner, the consumable chip business reached a new high in recent years. The Toner cartridge business developed well, with sales reaching a new high in recent years, not only turning losses into profits but also realizing a significant increase in profit. The comprehensive competitiveness of the ink cartridge business continues to be stable.
- Dinglong Group Boasts Massive Profit Growth
- Dinglong Reports Significant Profit Growth in H1
- Dinglong Reports Growth for Q1 2022
- Dinglong Reports Significant Growth in Fiscal Year 2021
- Dinglong’s Fast and Continued Growth Wows
Please leave your comments below for the story “Dinglong Group Expects Growth for 2022.”