Epson has launched a new office-use inkjet printer that prints at 100ppm.
According to PC & Tech Authority, the new product, Epson WorkForce WF-C20590, is an enterprise-level machine with high performance in speed while running at low power.
The OEM claims the 100ppm output speed holds true with full-color prints as well. It explains that the lightning speed was a result of the new design of its print heads. Allegedly, the print head packs in 33,500 nozzles within 43mm.
In addition, the machine comes with automatic document finishing with a stapler and stacker that could handle a workload of up to 5,350 sheets of paper.
Key features include:
- Range includes 100ppm and 75ppm models
- High speed DualScan (simplex / duplex): 60 / 110ipm
- Low power consumption – 320W (it could be as low as 180W)
- Default 600 x 1200dpi – High print quality up to 600 x 2400dpi
- Colour, up to SRA3 size using MP tray
- Epson Open Platform ready
- High-capacity ink cartridges: K = 2 x 50K, CMY = 50K
- DuraBrite pigment inks
- 9-inch color TP display
- 5,350 sheet (80gsm) max paper input with optional paper feed
- 4,000 sheet finisher unit available with stacking and stapling
- Nozzle Verification Technology to ensure consistent printouts
- Electrostatic transport belt, ensuring paper is completely flat when printed on
- Printing language compatibility including PDL (PCL 5/6, PostScript 3,PDF),ESC/P-Raster
Click here to send us your news.