Sales of Information Equipment have decreased, due to lower sales of new, OEM ink-cartridges.
So says Funai in its financial results for the third quarter (Q3) of fiscal year 2016 as well as the time period from April to December.
Some highlights about the results include:
- Net sales decreased JPY 9.5 billion (US $83.5 million) to JPY 37.3 billion (US $0.327 billion) in Q3, down 20.2% year-over-year;
- Operating income lost JPY 1.0 billion (US $8.79 million) in Q3, JPY 0.4 billion (US $3.5 million) less than the same period last year
- Ordinary income increased JPY3.9 billion (US $34.29 million) to JPY2.6 billion (US $22.86 million) in Q3
- In the first nine months of fiscal year 2016, net sales decreased JPY 29.9 billion (US $0.2 billion), while operating income increased JPY 2.6 billion (US $22.86 million) and ordinary income up JPY 3.7 billion(US $32.53 million).
- In the first nine months of fiscal year 2016, sales of information equipment decreased 15.4% to JPY 3.5 billion(US $30.77 million), due to lower sales of ink-cartridges for OEM business.
Detailed information at: http://www.funai.jp/usr/dl_en.php?path=http://funai.sakura.ne.jp//images/news/1487033558/1487033558_4.pdf
Click here to send us your news.