G&G Debuts Multiple Inkjet Solutions for HP PageWide Printers
G&G has spent six years researching and developing reliable and affordable inkjet solutions that can match the high standards of HP’s PageWide inks, used in its PageWide XL series of printers.
About the Printer
The series of HP PageWide printers, which includes Small Business and XL large-format Series, are designed for printing shops, publishers, and consumers in the office industry. The series has been praised for introducing a whole new generation in printing. HP claims its PageWide series provides vivid color, reduces energy consumption, and increases page-per-minute (PPM) print productivity at a lower cost.
HP PageWide XL large-format Series
HP PageWide Small Business Series
G&G claims its remanufactured inkjet cartridges are for use in the HP PageWide XL and Small Business series of printers.
- The first and most unique solution forthe global market
- High-end pigment inks with vivid colors and a wide color gamut
- Smooth printing without clogging the printheads
- Sharp text with accurate fine lines
- Smart chips with anti-firmware capability and worry-free use
- Stable ink supplyequal to OEM’s print experience
Business Inkjets Product List：
Wide Format Product List：
For more information or order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- G&G Products Claimed to Help Beat the Competition
- G&G Develops Replacement Ink Bottles for Epson SureLab SL-D500 Series
- G&G Continues to Optimize its HP & Canon Patented Solutions
- G&G Releases Toner Cartridges for Kyocera Printers
- G&G Releases Reman Wide Format Inkjet Cartridges for HP Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story.