G&G Offers Patented Solution for Use in RICOH SG 3300
G&G claims its newly-released patented ink cartridges are for use in RICOH SG 3300/2300.
Backed by its strong R&D strength, G&G patented solution is said to be able to avoid marketplace takedowns. Utilizing stable and proven EverBrite pigment ink formulations, the patented solutions bring non-fading, waterproof outputs. Coming up with stable and outstanding printing performance, the new release is said to be able to provide smooth printing, without clogging the print head.
For more information, please contact your sales manager or send email to email@example.com.
In November 2022, RICOH launched SG 3300/2300 series printers (GC43) ideal for small and medium size businesses. With a printing speed up to 29 ppm, this smart and elegant printer is simple and intuitive to use. RICOH claims that “with its compact design, full frontal operation, the SG 3300 is fully adapted to the new, remote working environment.”
RICOH SG 3300
- G&G Offers Patented Solution for Epson WorkForce Pro Series
- G&G Releases Patented Inkjet Cartridges for Epson Printers
- G&G Releases Large Format Inkjet Alternatives for Use In EPSON Printers
- G&G Releases Toner Reloading Kits for HP LaserJet Tank Printers
- G&G Rolls Out Replacement Wide Format Inkjet Cartridges for Canon Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story.