G&G Patented Ink Pack Solution for Use in Epson Series
Supported by its strong R&D, G&G has researched and developed its own patented ink pack solution for use in the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5399.
About the Printers
In October 2023, Epson released the WF-M5399 series of monochrome printers which are perfect for those working from home with limited workspace. The WF-M5399 is an excellent option if users require an A4 printer that can handle both standard printing and the production of high-quality, glossy photographs (Mono). Users can save up to 50% on low-cost replacement ink packs compared to monochrome laser toner devices.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5399
G&G patented ink packs for use in the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5399 series of printers are available now.
- High-end, quality pigment ink delivers clear and sharp text.
- Nano-level, four-layer filtration process ensures smooth printing and no clogging of the print head.
- A handy and well-designed handle on the cartridge ensures a user-friendly, convenient installation experience.
- Water-resistant, long-lasting without fading.
- Uses kraft paper packaging: 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
For more information or order, please contact email@example.com.
Previously, G&G released its patented inkjet solution for use in Brother DCP-J1800DW A4 All-in-One Inkjet Printer. The company claimed its the first one in the aftermarket to come up with a solution.
Some highlights include:
- Patented solution gives you peace of mind
- Meet the needs of home & small business printing
- Wide color gamut, vivid colors
- Smooth printing, no clogging of print head
- Stable and outstanding printing performance
- G&G Introduces Patented Refill Ink Bottles to Help Boost Online Sales
- G&G Honored as Global Quality Leader for Imaging Supplies
- G&G Releases Patented Ink Cartridges for Use in Canon Printers
- G&G to Release Reman Solution for Ricoh Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story.