G&G Releases Patented Inkjet Cartridges for Epson Printers
According to G&G, the patented inkjet cartridges are for use in the Epson WorkForce WF-2950 series printers.
G&G claims that the new releases are first-to-market solutions and can avoid marketplace takedowns.
Some other features include:
- Fast-drying ink, clear and sharp text
- Colorful and gorgeous prints equivalent to OEMs
- Stable and outstanding printing performance
For ordering or more information, please contact email@example.com.
Epson WorkForce WF-2950 all-in-one color inkjet printer arrived at the market in Nov, 2022.
Featuring fast print speeds, this compact, easy-to-use printer is the ideal choice for efficient home office printing. Epson describes that “this lineup can easily deliver crisp, professional-quality prints using Epson’s leading-edge imaging technology”.
Epson WorkForce WF-2950
Previously, G&G released replacement large-format inkjet cartridges that were for use in EPSON SureColor SC-P700 series printers.
G&G claimed that the new releases featured:
- 10-color pigment ink, standout OEM-like performance
- Stable and proven EverBrite ink brings non-fading, waterproof outputs
- Smart chip-enabled and shows real-time ink status precisely
- Self-developed new structure ensures stable ink supply and effortless installation
- G&G Releases Large Format Inkjet Alternatives for Use In EPSON Printers
- G&G Releases Toner Reloading Kits for HP LaserJet Tank Printers
- G&G Rolls Out Replacement Wide Format Inkjet Cartridges for Canon Printers
- G&G Releases Replacement Cartridges for Epson Printers
- G&G Introduces New Color Toner Cartridges for HP Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story.