G&G Reviews Ambiente 2023
G&G showcased a full range of professional printing solutions in Frankfurt, Germany, during the Ambiente expo between February 3 and 7.
G&G claims that its booth was crowded with visitors exploring G&G printers and flawless printouts provided by G&G’s color lineup.
“Customers were impressed by G&G’s capabilities in developing and delivering IP-safe and planet-friendly products,” said Oleg Zhao, General Manager of Seine (Holland) B.V.
With decades of experience in third-party supplies, Scott Odom, Director of Sales EMEA, Ninestar Image, delivered an insightful presentation, which highlighted the importance of remanufacturing. “I was able to pitch Ninestar’s remanufacturing capabilities, and the efforts the company has been made to support a sustainable future,” Odom added.
Some key takeaways from Odom’s presentation include:
- Chinese manufacturers like Ninestar not only make compatibles but also sets new global benchmarks for safe, reliable, and quality remanufactured products.
- Ninestar has been successfully remanufacturing since 2000.
- Ninestar invests heavily in patented technology as well as remanufacturing.
- Ninestar sets an example by taking responsibility to care for current and future generations.
To learn more about our showcasing products and solutions or if you would like to deep dive into Ninestar’s remanufacturing, contact email@example.com.
- Ninestar Expects Growth in 2022
- Ninestar Forecasts Results for Fiscal Year 2021
- Ninestar Group Explains Q3 Profit Growth
- Ninestar Net Profit Grows 102.49% in H1
- Ninestar Reports Growth in Q1 2022
Please leave your comments below for the story “G&G Reviews Ambiente 2023.”