Patented Solutions for Canon Large Format Now Available
About the Printer
To capture the entry-level print customer market, Canon launched its imagePROGRAF large-format 5-Color 24-inch TA-20 and 36-inch TA-30 printers in August 2019. The TA Series is built to help stimulate workflow and productivity for small businesses and first-time large-format print users.
Ideal for printing posters, technical documents and CAD designs, the multi-purpose imagePROGRAF TA Series printer has seen many installations globally.
G&G Large Format Solution: All You Need Is Stability
With a quick response to market demand, G&G is the first in the aftermarket to launch its patented wide-format solutions for the Canon PFI-030 series that will help you stay ahead of the game.
- 5-color pigment ink, vivid colors with a wide color gamut
- A patented, innovative cartridge structure ensures a stable ink supply
- 100% recognizable chip showing accurate the real-time ink status
- Smooth printing without clogging the print head
- Produce sharp text and fine lines without blurring
Ninestar is recognized as a leading third-party supplier thanks to its commitment to innovation. Since 2000, Ninestar has invested extensively in its ability to bring to market the industry’s technologically advanced products quickly. Today, Ninestar’s G&G-branded products are recognized around the world for their superior performance and reliability.
- G&G Promises its Consistent Quality Cartridges Deliver Profit
- G&G Releases Reman Wide Format Inkjet Cartridges for HP Printers
- G&G Reman Toner Cartridges Available for HP Printers
- G&G Launches Dual-Eco Inkjet Lineup
- Former Disney Animator Takes a Deep Dive into G&G Penguin World
- G&G to Showcase New Plans, Trends & Products
- G&G Adds Replacement Toner Cartridges in Asia and Australia
- G&G Releases Patented Inkjet Cartridges for Epson Printers
Please add your comment below about this news story, “Patented Solutions for Canon Large Format Now Available.”