Xerox Trains its Global Workforce on Climate Change
Xerox, the imaging icon, has published its 2022 Global Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report claiming all of its employees around the world have received climate change awareness training as part of its commitment to Net Zero 2040.
The company also reduced energy consumption in its operations, which accounts for a majority of its GHG emissions, by 12.8% in 2021 compared to 2020. These were highlights in the report which outlined progress, data and goals tied to the company’s ongoing societal, governance and environmental impact work.
“Xerox has long been devoted to its role as a responsible corporate citizen, doing its part to create a more sustainable future,” said Steven Bandrowczak (pictured), chief executive officer at Xerox.
“This dedication goes beyond the company borders as our teams work to do what’s best for all people, the environment, and our society. Our colleagues lead by example, operating with integrity and fostering a culture that upholds the highest ethical standards, and their accomplishments this year lay the foundation for us to reach our net zero goal by 2040,”
Xerox appointed Steven Bandrowczak in August 2022 as the new CEO of the printing and digital services giant following the death in June of his predecessor, John Visentin, who unexpectedly died of an unspecified illness at the age of 59.
“As we look ahead,” Bandrowczak said, “it is my honor and privilege to build on the legacy created by many Xerox employees over the years, including our late leader and dear friend John Visentin. In John’s memory, we will continue making a positive impact on our people, our communities, and the planet in 2022 and beyond.”
Additional highlights from the report include:
- Launching Xerox Volunteer Days in which more than 500 employees volunteered more than 7,000 hours in their local communities.
- Executing the company’s robust Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging roadmap, leading to an increase in the diversity and inclusivity of Xerox’s workforce.
- Integrating Environment, Social, and Governance metrics in the compensation criteria for senior management.
- Collaborating with the EPA on the development and rollout of ENERGY STAR criteria for remanufactured products and launching three new remanufactured models that are certified to the new standards.
- Xerox Appoints New VP
- Xerox Appoints New CEO
- Xerox Reports Declines in Q2
- Xerox CEO Passes Away
- Xerox to Support Reforestation Efforts
Please add your comments below about this news story, “Xerox Trains its Global Workforce on Climate Change.”