Zhono Announces Company Name Change
Zhono announces that the company has changed its name from Guangzhou Zhono Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. to Guangzhou Zhono Microelectronics Co., Ltd., effective December 26, 2022.
According to Zhono, its business will be immediately operated under Guangzhou Zhono Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
The contracts signed by the former company will still be valid, and the original business relationships and service will remain unchanged. Effective immediately, all internal and external documents, information, and invoices of the company will be issued under the new company name.
“We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the change of our company name, and we sincerely thank you for your support,” said Jack Wang (pictured), CEO of Zhono.
Zhono also claims that the name of the subsidiary in the United States, Zhono USA Inc., remains unchanged.
- Zhono Instructs Resetting and Rewriting the Xerox 286 Series OEM Chips with Progeasy
- Zhono Instructs How to Downgrade the Firmware Version for the HP CF500 Series Color Printers
- Zhono Warns Problems May Occur If the Brother 770 Series Chips with Batteries are Handled Incorrectly
- Zhono Expands Distribution in Italy
- Zhono Releases Compatible Chips for Brother Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story.