Zhono Introduces Compatible Inkjet Chips for HP Printers
According to Zhono, the compatible inkjet chips in stock are for use in the HP 90X/95X series, covering the full range of models. Providing universal version models, Zhono claims its inkjet chips are compatible with both OEM cartridges and compatible cartridges.
Since March 2021, Zhono has released compatible inkjet chips for the HP 990/991/992/993 series and the HP Business Inkjet series printers.
Zhono claims it offers all models of compatible inkjet chips for both the HP Business Inkjet series printers and HP Pagewide series printers.
For more information,contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HP 90X/95X series printers are HP OfficeJet Pro inkjet MFP printers released by the HP company. The models covered include HP OfficeJet Pro 8710/8720/8730, HP OfficeJet 6954, HP Officejet Pro 772, etc. This model series of printers is mainly used in households and small offices.
- Zhono Releases Compatible Chips for Brother Printers
- Zhono Releases Compatible Chips for Konica Minolta Printers
- Zhono Instructs Resetting and Rewriting the Xerox 286 Series OEM Chips with Progeasy
- Zhono Instructs How to Downgrade the Firmware Version for the HP CF500 Series Color Printers
- Zhono Warns Problems May Occur If the Brother 770 Series Chips with Batteries are Handled Incorrectly
Please leave your comments below for the story.