Zhono Releases Resetting/Rewriting Solution for the Kyocera TK3400 Series OEM Chips
According to Zhono, the resetting/rewriting solution supports a one-second quick reset without needing to distinguish the OEM chip models.
Zhono claims the solution also supports the rewriting of random chips. “It can rewrite the chip into any model and yield, ” said the spokesperson of Zhono.
In addition, Zhono says its resetting/rewriting solution can customize extra high yield and MPS software.
Zhono claims the resetting/rewriting solution for the Kyocera TK3400 series OEM chips is beneficial to toner cartridge remanufacturers or suppliers of office equipment maintenance or leases.
In November of 2022, Kyocera launched two A4 monochrome laser printers, ECOSYS PA4500x, and ECOSYS PA6000x, and then launched printers of the same series to the European, American, and Australian markets. In July 2023, Zhono launched the resetting/rewriting solution for the Kyocera TK3400 series OEM chips.
- Zhono Introduces Compatible Inkjet Chips for HP Printers
- Zhono Releases Compatible Chips for Brother Printers
- Zhono Releases Compatible Chips for Konica Minolta Printers
- Zhono Instructs Resetting and Rewriting the Xerox 286 Series OEM Chips with Progeasy
- Zhono Instructs How to Downgrade the Firmware Version for the HP CF500 Series Color Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story .