Zhono Responds to Latest Ricoh Firmware Upgrade
Zhono claims that its compatible chips used in Ricoh IM C2500 series copiers are not impacted by the latest firmware upgrade Ricoh launched. In addition, the chip functions well on copiers of both previous and current models.
“We will continue to monitor firmware upgrades and remain committed to providing customers with safe and reliable chip solutions,” said the spokesperson of Zhono.
Zhono Compatible Chips for Use in the Ricoh IM C2500 Series
On January 31, 2023, Ricoh released the latest firmware for Ricoh IM C2500 series copiers (see Figures 1 and 2).
Zhono is an international high-tech company primarily focused on integrated circuit design. It is committed to becoming the world’s leading supplier of security chip solutions. Zhono was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in the Guangzhou High-Tech Development Zone with R&D centers in Guangzhou, Shanghai, and Xi’an. The company has a wholly-owned subsidiary in the United States responsible for North American sales and marketing activities.
- Zhono Demonstrates Toner Chip Installation for the Ricoh Copiers
- Zhono Releases Compatible Chips for Konica Minolta Printers
- Zhono Releases Compatible Chips for Brother Printers
- Zhono Announces Company Name Change
- Zhono Instructs Resetting and Rewriting the Xerox 286 Series OEM Chips with Progeasy
Please leave your comments below for the story.