Fujifilm Launches New A3 Printers
According to FUJIFILM, the new release consists of three A3 monochrome printers, the ApeosPrint 4560 S / 3960 S / 3360 S, printing at speeds of 45ppm, 39ppm, and 33ppm respectively.
Claimed to be the smallest and lightest printers in their class, the ApeosPrint 3960 S and 3360 S are ideal for service counters or offices with space limitations as users can have the flexibility to install the device according to their workplace requirement.
The ApeosPrint 4560 S supports input paper capacity of up to 2,300 sheets while the ApeosPrint 3960 S and 3360 S can support up to 2,000 sheets, allowing paper re-fill operations to be minimized for greater work efficiency. Furthermore, the three new printers can support a wide variety of paper types and sizes such as shipping slips, open-style postcards, and long paper up to 297×1,200 mm for in-house promotional materials creation.
The new printers are equipped with Fujifilm’s proprietary technology, Super EA-Eco toner, which is fused onto the paper at low temperatures to deliver high-resolution printing. The toner uses micro-sized particles to produce extremely fine-grained prints achieving a resolution of up to 1,200dpi. In addition, energy consumption efficiency and energy power consumption during sleep mode are improved with the aim to reduce the product’s environmental impact for a more sustainable environment.
Main Features of ApeosPrint 4560 S / 3960 S / 3360 S
- High-speed monochrome printing of 45/39/33 prints per minute
- Maximum paper capacity input up to 2,300 sheets
- High-resolution printing of 1,200×1,200dpi
- Compatible with Universal Print by Microsoft
- Supports simultaneous network connection via wired LAN and wireless LAN High durability of 1.8 million sheets
- Fujifilm Business Equipment Shanghai Transferred
- Fujifilm Expands Pigment Dispersions Production in the U.S.
- FUJIFILM de Mexico Expands to Office Printers
- Fujifilm to Invest in New Facility for Pigment Dispersions
- Fuji Film Reveals Results for Q1
Please leave your comments below for the story “Fujifilm Launches New A3 Printers.”