Fujifilm Reports Sales Growth for Nine Months
In the nine months ended December 31, 2022, the Fujifilm Group recorded JP¥2,094.3 billion (US$15.85 billion) in consolidated revenue, up 12.5% year-over-year. Sales increase mainly in medical systems, electronic materials, and imaging.
Other highlights regarding the period include:
- Operating income increased to JP¥202.6 billion (US$5 billion), up 8.7% year-over-year
- Consolidated income before income taxes amounted to JP¥204.8 billion (US$5 billion), down 1.2% year-over-year
- Consolidated net income attributable to FUJIFILM Holdings totaled JP¥153.7 billion (US$2 billion), down 2.1% year-over-year
By segment, Imaging segment revenue turned out to be JP¥323.7 billion (US$2.4 billion), up 24.4% year-over-year, while operating income increased 80% year-over-year to JP¥62.7 billion (US$474.4 million).
Fujifilm projected that consolidated revenue would be JP¥2,800.0 billion (US$21.2 million), up 10.9% year-over-year. Operating income is projected to be JP¥260.0 billion (US$2.0 billion), up 13.2% year-over-year, while income before income taxes is projected to be JP¥270.0 billion (US$2.0 billion), up 3.7% year-over-year. Net income attributable to Fujifilm Holdings is projected to be JP¥200.0 billion (US$1.5 billion), down 5.3% year-over-year.
- Fujifilm Wins BLI Award
- Fujifilm Releases New A4 Printers
- Fujifilm to Sell Office Printers in Bangladesh
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation to Launch Entry Level A3 MFPs
Please leave your comments below for the story “Fujifilm Reports Sales Growth for Nine Months.”