G&G Introduces “Walk the Talk” Webinar on Remanufacturing
G&G claims that its next webinar in the “Walk the Talk” series is themed on remanufacturing. The Factory Tour Webinar will be held at 14:30 Greenwich Mean Time, October 27, 2022.
IT’S NOT EASY BEING GREEN. If you are green thinker and are looking for a supplier of the most sustainable, remanufactured printer cartridges, you have to dig deeper:
- How are the empties collected?
- How are they selected for reuse?
- What practices does the remanufacturer use to make the most efficiently sustainable reman cartridges?
When it comes to remanufacturing, there’s been misleading information going around. Some would have you believe the Chinese only do compatible printer supplies……and that the Chinese don’t care about the environment and remanufacturing.
The truth will be revealed in this Factory Tour episode. G&G is no new-comer to remanufacturing. It’s been successfully remanufacturing cartridges since the brand was established in the year 2000.
Following Samuel Liang—G&G’s Sales and Marketing Manager—as he takes you on tour to the heart of G&G’s remanufacturing facilities. You will explore how the reliable and sustainable G&G cartridges are remanufactured to help minimize our carbon footprints.
This webinar is FREE, but seats are limited. Don’t hesitate to BOOK NOW to reserve your place!
- G&G Rolls Out Replacement Wide Format Inkjet Cartridges for Canon Printers
- G&G Releases Replacement Cartridges for Epson Printers
- G&G Introduces New Color Toner Cartridges for HP Printers
- G&G Runs Back-To-School Campaign for Distributors
- G&G Releases Reman Jumbo Color Toner Cartridges for HP Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story “G&G Introduces “Walk the Talk” Webinar on Remanufacturing.”