G&G Launches Patented Ink Maintenance Boxes for Epson
Most experts typically recommend replacing ink maintenance boxes every six months. So G&G provides a reliable and affordable patented solution for consumers.
About the Printer
In September 2022, Epson launched a budget All-In-One inkjet printer designed for home use: Epson Expression Home XP-4200. It produces detailed and colorful photos and supports various paper sizes and borderless printing, which greatly saves the cost of printing.
Epson Expression Home XP-4200
G&G‘s Epson C9344/C9345/T3661/T04D0 ink maintenance boxes are perfectly compatible with the Hot Sale series printers, which include an All-In-One printer and compact photo printer. The series models are detailed below and are available for ordering.
- Patented solution ensures worry-free use
- Self-developed smart chips, 100% recognized
- More energy efficient, reduce CO2 emission
- Good ink absorption, no ink spilling, no damage to the printer
Previously, G&G expanded pigment everbrite art inks for advertising printing. G&G was proud to announce the expansion of its EverBrite Art range of inks, compatible with Epson T8041-9 and Canon PFI-1700 series printers. Specifically crafted for photography studios and graphic design institutes, EverBrite Art Ink delivers a more vivid output that is also remarkably reliable, stable, and long-lasting, thanks to the incorporation of solid pigment powder.
- G&G Expands Pigment EverBrite Art Inks for Advertising Printing
- G&G Replacement Toner Cartridges for Use in Kyocera Printers
- G&G Updates MPS Patented Solutions for Business Epson Inkjets
- G&G’s Reman Wide Format Solutions for HP 745/746 Series
- G&G Unveils Breakthroughs in Printing Innovation
Please leave your comments below for the story.