G&G Offers Business Inkjet Cartridges for Use in Epson A3 Copiers
G&G has researched and developed its own patented and remanufactured inkjet cartridges for use in the business-modelled Epson WorkForce A3 printers. They are now in stock and available for ordering.
Over a year ago, Epson introduced its WF-C878R and C879R series of low-speed copiers with a speed of 26 ppm. It also released its WF-C21000 series of high-speed copiers with a speed of 100 ppm. However, there is a gap with no mid-range, 40-60 ppm devices.
In March 2023, Epson addressed this issue by launching the AM-C6000 (60 ISO ppm), AM-C5000 (50 ISO ppm), and AM-C4000 (40 ISO ppm) copiers to fill the gap. This lineup is targeted towards large workgroups and departments and occupies the least amount of floor space while consuming lower power, up to 65% lower compared to color laser printers.
Epson stresses that this series of copiers are engineered for remarkable reliability and deliver exceptional image quality, powered by its cutting-edge Heat-Free technology.
Epson WorkForce Enterprise AM-C4000/C5000/C6000
The G&G Solution
G&G’s patented & reman business inkjet cartridges are now available for use in Epson WorkForce A3 printers.
- The patented solutions give peace of mind
- More energy efficient, with reduced CO2 emissions
- Self-developed, fast-drying EverBrite Office ink brings clear and sharp text, brilliant photos
- Stable and outstanding printing performance in a wide range of media
For more information or order, please contact email@example.com.
- G&G Products Claimed to Help Beat the Competition
- G&G Develops Replacement Ink Bottles for Epson SureLab SL-D500 Series
- G&G Continues to Optimize its HP & Canon Patented Solutions
- G&G Releases Toner Cartridges for Kyocera Printers
- G&G Releases Reman Wide Format Inkjet Cartridges for HP Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story.