G&G Offers Patented Solution for Epson WorkForce Pro Series
G&G claims that its patented ink packs are for use in Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5390DW.
Backed by its strong R&D strength, G&G patented solution is said to be able to avoid marketplace takedowns. Utilizing self-developed, fast-drying Everbrite ink, the patented solution brings clear and sharp text and brilliant photos. Coming up with stable and outstanding printing performance equivalent to OEMs, the patented solution is said to be able to deliver consistent printing performance on different papers. In addition, it is more energy efficient with reduced CO2 emission.
For ordering or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In October 2022, Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5390DW was launched to the market as a compact workgroup printer ideal for the business environment, from small offices to large corporates.
Epson claims that this portfolio is perfect for those who want to cut costs, increase productivity and reduce downtime, while also reducing their environmental impact and improving their CSR reputation.
Previously, G&G released patented inkjet cartridges for use in the Epson WorkForce WF-2950 series printers.
G&G claimed that the new releases were first-to-market solutions and could avoid marketplace takedowns.
Some other features include:
- Fast-drying ink, clear and sharp text
- Colorful and gorgeous prints equivalent to OEMs
- Stable and outstanding printing performance
- G&G Releases Patented Inkjet Cartridges for Epson Printers
- G&G Releases Large Format Inkjet Alternatives for Use In EPSON Printers
- G&G Releases Toner Reloading Kits for HP LaserJet Tank Printers
- G&G Rolls Out Replacement Wide Format Inkjet Cartridges for Canon Printers
- G&G Releases Replacement Cartridges for Epson Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story.