G&G Rolls Out Replacement Wide Format Inkjet Cartridges for Canon Printers
According to G&G, the wide format inkjet cartridges are for use in Canon PIXMA PRO-200 printers.
G&G claims that the new replacement inkjet cartridges are a first-to-market solution, with eight-color dye ink featuring a wide color gamut and vivid colors. Utilizing stable and proven ink formulations, the new cartridges are said to bring non-fading, waterproof outputs. In addition, the inkjet cartridges can provide smooth printing, without clogging the printhead. The smart chip embedded enables precise real-time tracking of ink status.
In 2020, Canon introduced its new wide format printer — CANON PIXMA PRO-200 to meet the needs of photographers and graphic artists. The new device delivers fast and efficient printing in just 90 seconds to maximize users’ uptime. Canon claims that “with an 8-color dye-based ink system, the printer can bring photos and designs to life in vibrant color.”
Previously, G&G released replacement business inkjet cartridges are for use in Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5290/C5790 Series Printers.
The new releases were said to feature:
- Wide color gamut, vivid colors
- Stable and proven ink formulations bring non-fading, waterproof, UV-resistant outputs
- Quality prints with clear and sharp text
- Smooth printing, no clogging of print head
- G&G Releases Replacement Cartridges for Epson Printers
- G&G Introduces New Color Toner Cartridges for HP Printers
- G&G Runs Back-To-School Campaign for Distributors
- G&G Releases Reman Jumbo Color Toner Cartridges for HP Printers
- G&G Releases JUMBO Color Toner Cartridges for Kyocera Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story.