G&G’s Reman Wide Format Solutions for HP 745/746 Series
G&G claims its reman wide format inkjet cartridges are for use in HP DesignJet Z2600/Z5600/Z6/Z9+ series printers.
According to G&G, the new release comes up with features include:
- Six-color pigment ink, wide color gamut, vivid colors, brilliant photos
- Smooth printing without clogging the print head
- Stable and proven ink formulations bring non-fading, waterproof, and smudge-resistant outputs
- Self-developed chips, fast identification & accurate monitoring
- Remanufactured cartridges ensure ink supply is as stable as OEM
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Printer
In 2018, HP unveiled HP DesignJet Z6 Series Printers with advanced security features. According to HP, HP DesignJet Z6 series printers use 6 inks which can satisfy the needs of photography studios, graphic design institutes, and printing factories. The print speed of color images can reach 202 ft²/hr, which greatly improves printing performance and reduces cost by utilizing fewer inks.
HP Designjet Z6 Series
- G&G Unveils Breakthroughs in Printing Innovation
- G&G Offers Business Inkjet Cartridges for Use in Epson A3 Copiers
- G&G Products Claimed to Help Beat the Competition
- G&G Develops Replacement Ink Bottles for Epson SureLab SL-D500 Series
- G&G Continues to Optimize its HP & Canon Patented Solutions
Please leave your comments below for the story.