Konica Minolta Reports Record High Revenue for FY 2022
Despite further operating profit decrease, Konica Minolta claims its revenue in the fiscal year 2022 reached its highest level since management integration in 2003.
Some highlights of Konica Minolta’s consolidated results for fiscal year 2022 include:
- Revenue turned out to be JPY￥4 billion (US$ 8.3 billion), up 24% year-over-year
- Gross profit was JPY￥9 billion (US$ 3.6 billion), up 24% year-over-year
- Business contribution profit increased JPY￥9 billion (US$ 308.4 million) over the previous fiscal year to JPY￥29.7 billion (US$ 218.6 million)
By segment, Konica Minolta Professional Print revenue increased 16% year-over-year to JPY￥252.6 billion (US$ 1.9 billion) in the fiscal year 2022. And Operating profit for the segment turned out to be JPY￥16.6 billion (US$ 122.2 million) in the fiscal year 2022, up 921% year-over-year.
The OEM predicts revenue for the fiscal year 2023 will be JPY￥1140.0 billion (US$ 8.4 billion), up 1% compared to the actual result of the fiscal year 2022. Meanwhile, contribution profit is predicted to be JPY￥24.0 billion (US$ 176.6 million), down 19% compared to the actual results of the fiscal year 2022. Operating profit is predicted to be JPY￥18.0 billion (US$ 132.5 million) for the fiscal year 2023. Profit attributable to owners of the company for the fiscal year 2023 is predicted to be JPY￥4.0 billion (US$ 29.4 million).
Revenue for the Professional Print segment is predicted to be JPY￥255.0 billion (US$ 1.9 billion), up 1% compared to the actual result of the fiscal year 2022.
- Konica Minolta Reports Fiscal Results for Q1
- Konica Minolta Reports Mixed Results for FY 2021
- Konica Minolta Reports Slight Revenue Growth in Q3
- Konica Minolta Q1 Results in Line with Forecasts
- Konica Minolta Suffers Decline in FY 2020
Please leave your comments below for the story “Konica Minolta Reports Record High Revenue for FY 2022.”