Print Experiences Refreshed After Using EverBrite Office Inks
Results from a recent poll reveal consumers claim the role of ink in printers, copiers, and scanners is as important as the gas in a car.
Most people working in the office have experienced blurred print results when printing text and photos at the same time. None wants such an annoying printing experience. The main cause is poor-quality ink, performing badly.
To tackle this problem, G&G developed and launched its EverBrite Office series of inks for use in the Epson T9441 series printers. Designed for consumers and SOHO staff, it is an ideal ink solution to meet the needs for multi-function, durability, and printing quality on both plain and photo papers.
Differences between Origin Dye Ink & Pigment EverBrite Ink
“Some ordinary printers use pigment-based black with dye-based color. Others just use dye-based inks. EverBrite Office is the only consumer-class 4-color ink set that uses all pigment-based inks,” said Kevin Cai, Senior Ink R&D Engineer at G&G.
Many characteristics of the ink will directly influence the final image, such as the formation principle, color performance, water resistance, fade resistance, and printed output. The differences are obvious:
Why the EverBrite Office series is the best choice
- Vivid and durable printouts are highly compatible with the original image: What you see on the screen is what you get on the printouts is what most end-users say in praise for the EverBrite printer inks. G&G’s goal is to achieve the perfect colors as part of the improved image quality and printing experience.
“The spreading of ink into the fibers of the paper is referred to as feathering. However, EverBrite Office Ink molecules remain on the surface of the paper and are not absorbed into the fibers like dye-based inks,” said Kevin Cai. “That’s why we are confident EverBrite Office Inks can perform well in both delivering text and photos that will catch the eye.”
- Compatible with various paper materials without leakage: For ordinary dye-based ink, high-end papers are the only way to get an exquisite output. However, with pigment-based, EverBrite Inks, it does not matter what paper you use. EverBrite Office Inks work very well on plain, matte, and glossy papers. They also produce excellent results in printing reports, greeting cards, presentations, report covers, resumes, menus and photos. With EverBrite, there is no need to fear the ink may permeate the other side of the page.
- Quicker drying Ink, higher productivity: With the quick-drying formulas, the page can be touched immediately after the printing work is completed, and the printed pages can be immediately shared with colleagues and customers alike. Every printed page can be handled without the fear of damaging them or causing smudges.
For more information or order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- G&G Offers Business Inkjet Cartridges for Use in Epson A3 Copiers
- G&G Products Claim to Help Beat the Competition
- G&G Develops Replacement Ink Bottles for Epson SureLab SL-D500 Series
- G&G Continues to Optimize its HP & Canon Patented Solutions
- G&G Releases Toner Cartridges for Kyocera Printers
- G&G Releases Reman Wide Format Inkjet Cartridges for HP Printers
Please add your comments below about this news story, “Print Experiences Refreshed After Using EverBrite Office Inks.”