Static Control Leadership Changes
According to Static Control, some executive changes in the Sales and Product Management leadership within the company include:
- Josh Braendle has been promoted to Vice President of North American Sales.
Braendle has more than 15 years of experience in the imaging aftermarket prior to returning to Static Control almost ten years ago. He was most recently the Vice President of Business Development. Braendle has held numerous sales leadership positions at LaserCycle USA, Richmont Holdings, Nukote and MSE.
- Richard Clemmer is now the Vice President of Business Development of North American sales.
Clemmer has more than 20 years of experience, starting his career in the aftermarket with Static Control. He returned to the company eight years ago and most recently served as a Commercial Manager.
- Scott Conlon has been announced as the Vice President of Product Management and Marketing.
Conlon has been with Static Control for more than 15 years and was most recently the VP of North American Sales.
- Simon Grimes has been promoted to Vice President of European, Middle East and African sales.
Grimes has been with Static Control for 12 years in different sales positions, most recently as General Sales Manager -Europe. In his new role, he will be responsible for leading the EMEA sales teams.
- Steven Hole will be the Vice President of Business Development in European, Middle East and Africa.
Prior to Static Control, Hole held previous positions with PBT International Ltd (UK & USA) and The Turbon Group. Hole has been with Static Control for four years and was most recently General Sales Manager – Cartridges.
Braendle, Clemmer and Conlon work from the company’s global headquarters in Sanford, NC, while Grimes and Hole are based out of the company’s European headquarters in Reading, UK.
“All of these gentlemen bring a wealth of industry knowledge and will help continue the path of growth that Static Control has experienced over the last few years,” said Juan Carlos Bonell, chairman of the Executive Management Committee. “This team is committed to continuing to provide the award-winning service our customers rely on while also strengthening the Static Control staff. These changes are a win-win situation for both customers and our employees.”
- Static Control Celebrates 35 Years as Industry Champion
- David Gibbons Shares his 30-year experience with Static Control: a short video
- Static Control Launches New Ecommerce Site
- Static Control Withdraws from ITC Investigation in the US
- SCCs Ken Lalley Responds to Cancelled Paperworld
Please leave your comments below for the story “Static Control Leadership Changes.”