Toshiba Tec Reports Improvements in Q3
In the third quarter of the fiscal year 2022 (Q3, 2022) ending March 31, 2023, Toshiba Tec sales, operating profit, ordinary profit, and profit attributable to owners of parent were all improved from the same period last year.
Toshiba Tec also claimed that it achieved its revenue and profit growth year-over-year in Q3, with an operating profit margin of 4.5%. Toshiba Tec claimed that both revenue and operating profit increased mainly due to improvement in the Workplace Solutions Business Group, resulting in an increase in operating profit by JP￥1.5 billion (US$11.3 million).
Some other highlights regarding the Q3 performance include:
- Net sales turned out to be JP￥6 billion (US$987.3 million), an increase of JP￥19.1 billion (US$144.4 million) compared to the same period last year
- Operating profit was JP￥8 billion (US$ 43.8 million), an increase of JP￥1.5 billion (US$11.3 million) compared to the same period last year
- Ordinary profit increased JP￥2 billion (US$16.6 million) to JP￥7.2 billion (US$54.4 million)
- Profit attributable to owners of the parent was JP￥4 billion (US$33.3 million), an increase of JP￥0.6 billion (US$).
By segment, the workplace solutions business group net sales increased JP￥12.2 billion (US$92.2 million) in Q3 to JP￥58.6 billion (US$443.0 million). Operating profit increased JP￥2.8 billion (US$21.2 million) to JP￥4.6 billion (US$34.8 million).
Some other highlights for the first 3 quarters of the fiscal year 2022 include:
- Net sales increased JP￥9 billion (US$347 million) to JP￥374.5 billion (US$ 2.8 billion)
- Operating profit turned out to be JP￥8 billion (US$89.2 million), up JP￥3.1 billion (US$23.4 million) compared to the same period last year
- Ordinary profit increased JP￥9 billion (US$14.4 billion) to JP￥9.9 billion (US$74.8 million)
For the first three quarters, the workplace solutions business group net sales was JP￥158.8 billion (US$1.2 billion), up JP￥24.5 billion (US$185.2 million). Operating profit increased JP￥5.2 billion (US$39.3 million) to JP￥5.7 billion (US$43.1 million).
- Toshiba Tec Reports H1 & Q2 Results
- Toshiba Technology Releases New Cloud Software
- Toshiba to Simplify Printing Process
- Toshiba to Split into Three Separate Companies
- Toshiba Launches Elevate Sky Service
Please leave your comments below for the story “Toshiba Tec Reports Improvements in Q3.”