Zhono Chips Proves Unaffected by the Latest Firmware Upgrade
Zhono claims its compatible chips used in the Ricoh IM C2500 series copiers are not affected by the OEM’s latest firmware upgrade.
On April 26, 2023, Ricoh released the latest firmware for the IM C2500 series copiers (see Figures 1, 2, and 3).
On noticing it, Zhono tested its chips and found that its chips function correctly on the copiers in both previous and current models.
(Zhono Compatible Chips for Use in the Ricoh IM C2500 Series)
“Zhono will continue to monitor firmware upgrades and remain committed to providing customers with safe and reliable chip solutions,” said the spokesperson of Zhono.
- Zhono Offers Sustainable Solution to Reduce Printer Consumable Waste
- Zhono Instructs Resetting of Lexmark CS421 Series Drum Chips
- Zhono Demonstrates Toner Chip Installation for the Ricoh Copiers
- Zhono Releases Compatible Chips for Konica Minolta Printers
- Zhono Releases Compatible Chips for Brother Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story “Zhono Chip Proves Unaffected by the Latest Firmware Upgrade.”