Chipjet Releases Compatible Toner Cartridge Chip for HP CF277 Series
China-based Chipjet released its self-developed compatible toner cartridge chip for use in HP CF277 series.
Chipjet claims that it is the first OEM-sized compatible chip without a battery. “This chip is easy to install and capable of withstanding printer firmware updates,” said the spokesperson of Chipjet. It works with HP laser printers, such as HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M430f.
Chip installation Guidance
HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M430f features:
- Easy to use, simple to manage: Print, scan, copy and fax with the entry-level HP LaserJet Enterprise M430f Multifunction Printer, a laser printer with speeds up to 42 ppm, a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and strong security
- Enhanced productivity to empower work teams: Support mobile workers with optional multifunction apps that meet your specific business needs
- Automatic 2-sided printing: Speed through tasks and save paper by printing two-sided documents
Previously, Chipjet released non-battery replacement chips for Brother adopting Magnetic Random Access Memory (MRAM) which has several advantages such as non-volatility, infinite times for erasing and writing data, long lifespan, and low power consumption.
Chipjet has been dedicated to printing consumables chips for over a decade with its own chip’s test platform of autonomous intellectual property rights. Now Chipjet’s product range covers multiple fields like Inkjet, LaserJet, and copier. Chipjet will satisfy market demands proactively and provide replacement chips with the stronger anti-upgrade ability for consumers based on technological advantage and R & D strength.
- Chipjet Responds to HP Latest Firmware Upgrade
- Chipjet Upgrads PT Station
- Chipjet Offers ChipStation Pro to Address Chip Problems
- Chipjet Offers Solution to Reset Printer Region
- Chipjet Responds to Customer Concerns on Printer Prompts
Please leave your comments below for the story.