Delightcolor’s New Range of Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Revealed
Delightcolor, an ink cartridge remanufacturer, is expected to unveil its chip-embedded range of cartridges that can be used in Epson printers.
The remanufactured E-503XL, E-604XL, E-T222 XL, and E-T232 XL ink cartridges will go on show at this year’s RemaxWorld Expo, scheduled from October 12 to 14 in Zhuhai, China.
Delightcolor’s latest ink cartridges, known for their high yield, are designed to be compatible with a newer and wider range of printers.
A representative from Delightcolor emphasized, “Our remanufactured ink cartridges are widely sought after due to their strong compatibility, thanks to the speedy collection of used empties. This ensures a consistent and stable supply of remanufactured ink cartridges.”
As an inkjet remanufacturer, Delightcolor has accumulated years of experience in remanufacturing ink tanks. Over time, the company has diligently improved its production processes, aiming to enhance cartridge stability and minimize the risk of ink leakage.
“In parallel, we have optimized chip data for the printhead cartridges, thereby improving printer recognition reliability,” noted the representative.
Delightcolor is on a mission to produce 100% remanufactured ink cartridges by constantly collecting used empties and remanufacturing them. This policy is in alignment with its commitment to benefit both the market and the environment.
Through ongoing refinements in its production processes, the company takes pride in achieving not only product stability and reliable performance but also maintaining zero pollution in its production processes. The company is dedicated to supplying environmentally friendly, quality remanufactured ink cartridges while respecting OEM intellectual property rights. The company boasts an impressive monthly capacity, with the ability to remanufacture 300,000 ink tanks and 100,000 printhead cartridges.
The staff at Delightcolor is inviting visitors at RemaxWorld Expo 2023, to visit its exhibit located at Booth No. 2718.
Established in August 2006, Delightcolor Imagitech Company Limited specializes in remanufacturing ink cartridges with a focus on recycling, development, manufacturing, and marketing. The company holds ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001 system certifications, along with its proprietary intellectual property and technology. Delightcolor is recognized as a “specialized and new” enterprise by Shanghai High-Tech Enterprise from Chongming District Technology Center, Shanghai.
In a bid to expand its production capabilities, the company has invested in a 23,000-square-meter remanufacturing industrial park on Shanghai Changxing Island. Delightcolor actively engages in domestic and international e-commerce retail channels, including platforms like Jingdong, Tianmao, Pinduoduo, Amazon, Aliexpress, and Temu.
Register now to meet more than 400 suppliers at the RemaxWorld Expo.
- Hoston to Showcase Drum Solutions at RemaxWorld Expo
- INK-TANK Wins Over Customers with Full Range of Compatible Consumables
- Topjet to Bring Print Solutions to 2023 RemaxWorld Expo in Zhuhai
- Indian Toners Ramps Up Toner Production Capacity
- Gold East to Bring Kyocera Solutions to RemaxWorld Expo
- CET to Highlight Technological Breakthroughs at RemaxWorld Expo
- KingSun to Showcase Ink Cartridge Solution for Epson Label Printers at RemaxWorld
- GPI to Showcase New Products and Jumbo Solutions at RemaxWorld Expo
- Linge to Release High-Quality Drum Units During RemaxWorld Expo
- A&G to Showcase New Precision Aluminum Tube Series OPC at RemaxWorld
- Megain to Display Compatible Printer Chip Solution at RemaxWorld Expo
- More than 300 Exhibitors Signed Up for RemaxWorld 2023 in China
Please leave your comments below for the story.