Dinglong Reports Significant Profit Growth in H1
According to cninfo.com.cn, Dinglong group’s revenue increased 19.72% year-over-year to RMB1.31 billion (US$191.89 million) in the first half of 2022. Net profit attributable to the parent company turned out to be RMB 194 million (US$28.42 million), up 112.74% compared to the same period last year.
In the first half year, Dinglong printing consumables business (including consumable chips) generated a revenue of RMB1.06 billion (US$155.27 million), outperforming that of the same period last year. Within the business segment, up-stream consumable products increased both in revenue and net profits; cartridge business revenue increased significantly, turning losses into profits; remanufactured ink cartridge business expansion continues, reinforcing core competitiveness.
Previously, the website released that Dinglong Group’s revenue in the first quarter of the fiscal year 2022 (Q1, 2022) was RMB569.70 million (US$87.02 million), up 9.57% year-over-year, mainly due to the income increase from CMP pad business and gradual mass production of Flexible display PI paste new product.
Some other highlights included:
- Net profit increased 67.57% year-over-year to RMB 80.01 million (US$12.22 million);
- Net profit attributable to shareholders of the listed company turned out to be RMB71.37 million (US$0.21 million), up 90.12% year-over-year;
- Net profit attributable to shareholders of the listed company after deduction of non-recurring gains and losses turned out to be 66.70 million (US$10.19 million), up 27.23% year-over-year;
- Cash flow generated by operating activities turned out to be RMB72.49 million (US$11.10 million), up 213.64% year-over-year.
- Dinglong Reports Growth for Q1 2022
- Dinglong Reports Significant Growth in Fiscal Year 2021
- Dinglong’s Fast and Continued Growth Wows
- Dinglong Reports Significant Profit Growth in Q3
- Dinglong Group Thrives Through COVID-19 Crisis
Please leave your comments below for the story “Dinglong Reports Significant Profit Growth in H1.”