G&G Introduces New Color Toner Cartridges for HP Printers
According to G&G, the remanufactured color toner cartridges are for use in HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M751/M751n/M751dn.
It is said that the new release comes up with a smart chip that tracks real-time toner levels.
Utilizing top-quality chemical toners, the new remanufactured color toner cartridge features peak color performance promising clear and sharp printing results.
“The new release is better forthe environment as it uses less plastic and generates less waste, ” said the spokesperson of G&G.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2018, HP announced a brand-new family of A3 printers: HP color LaserJet enterprise M751 printer series. The new color devices can maximize users’ uptime with print speed up to 40 ppm, and own “the world’s most secure printing”. HP describes that “this HP LaserJet powers office productivity with a smart, streamlined design that’s reliable and hassle-free.”
Previously, G&G released reman jumbo color toner cartridges for use in HP LaserJet M553N/M553DN/M553X/M577C/M577Z/M577F/M577DN.
“G&G‘s remanufactured JUMBO range offers a real solution for enterprises who seek a greener way to reduce printing cost,” said the spokesperson of G&G.
Some features of the new releases include:
- Up to 89% increases in yield, more pages, and lower cost per page
- Smart chip-enabled to show real-time toner status
- MPS environment tested performance
- Top-quality chemical toners, peak color performance, clear and sharp printing results
- Environment-friendly, reducing shipping, plastic usage, waste and carbon footprint
- G&G Runs Back-To-School Campaign for Distributors
- G&G Releases Reman Jumbo Color Toner Cartridges for HP Printers
- G&G Releases JUMBO Color Toner Cartridges for Kyocera Printers
- G&G Shows Off New Printers to IT Partners at Disneyland
- G&G Honored with Two Imaging Solution Awards
Please leave your comments below for the story “G&G Introduces New Color Toner Cartridges for HP Printers.”