Ninestar Group Explains Q3 Profit Growth
According to its report in Chinese media, Ninestar has achieved an operating income of 6.68 billion yuan (US$918.9 million), a year-on-year increase of 16.04% in its third quarter (Q3) of 2022.
The report, shared on October 28, 2022, announced the net profit attributable to shareholders of the listed company was 486 million yuan (US$66.84 million), a year-on-year increase of 59.85%.
The net profit attributable to shareholders of listed companies in the first three quarters was 1.552 billion yuan (US$332.19 million), an increase of 86.89% over the same period last year.
Ninestar provided reasons for the change in performance with the key points, being as follows:
- Pantum Electronics (PANTUM): In the first three quarters of 2022, Pantum’s operating income was 3.423 billion yuan (US$470.7 million), a year-on-year increase of 21%, and its net profit was 559 million yuan (US$76.8 million), a year-on-year increase of 3.58%. Sales volume increased by 58% year-on-year), and shipments of original consumables increased by 60% year-on-year (including 86% year-on-year growth in third-quarter shipments).
- Lexmark International (LEXMARK): During the reporting period, Lexmark’s supply chain recovered well. The operating income of Lexmark in the first three quarters was US$1.750 billion, an increase of 10% year-on-year, and the sales volume of Lexmark printers increased by 27% year-on-year (among which the sales volume in the third quarter increased by 44% year-on-year). Earnings before sales (EBITDA) were US$191 million, down 11.5% year over year. In July of this year, Lexmark completed its refinancing (Refinance). Although the one-time financing expense in the third quarter was increased, it provided a good liquidity guarantee for Lexmark’s business development for the next five years.
Integrated Circuit Business
In the first three quarters of 2022, the operating income of the integrated circuit business was 1.523 billion yuan (US$209.5 million), a year-on-year increase of 43%, and the net profit was 671 million yuan (US$92.3 million), a year-on-year increase of 19.65%.
Among them, the non-printing consumable chips (industrial control and security, automotive and new energy, consumer electronics, etc.) business grew rapidly, with an operating income of 392 million yuan (US$53.9 million), a year-on-year increase of 106%.
Printer General Consumables Business
In the first three quarters of 2022, the general consumables business achieved an operating income of 4.582 billion yuan (US$630.3 million), a year-on-year increase of 15%, and a net profit of 198 million yuan (US$27.23 million), a year-on-year increase of 27.7%.
- Apex Changes Company Name to Geehy
- Ninestar Donates Millions to the Red Cross
- Ninestar Receives Green Sustainable Award
- Ninestar Net Profit Grows 102.49% in H1
- Ninestar Reports Growth in Q1 2022
- Ninestar Reports Strong Financial Performance for Fiscal Year 2021
- Scott Odom to Spearhead Sales for Ninestar in Germany
- Ninestar Establishes New Warehouse in the UK
Please add your comments below about this news story, “Ninestar Group Explains Q3 Profit Growth.”